Antonyms for imprecision
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : im-pruh-sahys|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˌɪm prəˈsaɪs|
Definition of imprecisionOrigin :
- 1803, from assimilated form of in- (1) "not, opposite of" + precision.
- As in inaccuracy : noun error, erroneousness
- As in ambiguousness : noun vagueness
- The local term in doraghie is apparently the same heard in Ticonderoga--the imprecision of writing Indian making the difference.
- Extract from : « Personal Memoirs Of A Residence Of Thirty Years With The Indian Tribes On The American Frontiers » by Henry Rowe Schoolcraft
Synonyms for imprecision
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019