Antonyms for easiness
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : ee-zee-nis|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˈi zi nɪs|
- noun carelessness
- There was an easiness of manner about them that charmed him.
- Extract from : « Tutors' Lane » by Wilmarth Lewis
- (On Hamlet's R.) Custom hath made it in him a property of easiness.
- Extract from : « Hamlet » by William Shakespeare
- He was slim and vigorous, with a kind of easiness even in his most hasty movements.
- Extract from : « Sons and Lovers » by David Herbert Lawrence
- Easiness applies to the thing done, rather than to the doer.
- Extract from : « English Synonyms and Antonyms » by James Champlin Fernald
- But all this prodigality and easiness of life detracts a little from ambition.
- Extract from : « Our Italy » by Charles Dudley Warner
- She had accepted him as part of the place, and she had not noticed the easiness of relations with him.
- Extract from : « Overlooked » by Maurice Baring
- She envied the older woman's air of authority, her easiness of manner.
- Extract from : « Find the Woman » by Arthur Somers Roche
- "Oh, that's only politics," I said, with an attempt at easiness.
- Extract from : « Our Square and the People in It » by Samuel Hopkins Adams
- Easiness of Thought, and Absence of Pain, was all they aim'd at.
- Extract from : « A Short View of the Immorality, and Profaneness of the English Stage » by Jeremy Collier
- Creation—that is the great redemption from suffering and easiness of living.
- Extract from : « Collected Papers on Analytical Psychology » by C. G. Jung
Synonyms for easiness
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019